Coldwell Banker Action Plus Realty Brokerage519-426-8816
Whether you're buying or selling, I will work, honestly, sincerely & passionately for you, so you can keep the maximum amount of dollars in your pocket.
About Mr. Bill Winn
- Representing Buyers and Sellers of rural and urban properties. Single and multiple family residential properties in and around Norfolk County.
- Representing Buyers and Sellers of income producing Properties in and around Norfolk County.
- Representing Buyers and Sellers of farms in and around Norfolk County.
- Representing Buyers and Sellers of recreational properties in and around Norfolk County.
- 2008 Ultimate Service Award Recipient.
- 2009 Ultimate Service Award Recipient.
- 2010 Ultimate Service Award Recipient.
- 2011 Ultimate Service Award Recipient.
- 2012 Ultimate Service Award Recipient
- 2013 Ultimate Service Award Recipient
- 2014 Ultimate Service Award Recipient
- 2015 Ultimate Service Award Recipient
- Through education, dedication & experience, I have earned my ABR designation. As an Accredited Buyers Representative, I am a skilled & experienced sales person who is trained to thoroughly represent Buyer clients in Real Estate transactions & to provide the quality of service & degree of fidelity to Buyers, that Sellers have customarily enjoyed.
- Also through hard work & dedication, I have earned my SRES designation. As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist, I have the knowledge & empathy for the 50+ Real Estate clients & customers. I am thoroughly trained to have the business building skills & resources needed for the specialization in the 50 + Real Estate market. I will represent my client's best interests, step by step to make their Real Estate transaction as stress free as possible.
- I have been an Ultimate Service Award Recipient in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. My clients have given me a very high satisfaction rate, year after year.
- I have lived in Norfolk County for over 40 yrs. and know the area and the Real Estate market very well.
- I received very high marks in all my Real Estate College courses and I am continuously upgrading to service my clients best interests to the fullest.
- I also invest thousands of dollars to attend Real Estate Conferences, to gain additional knowledge so that I can represent my clients best interests, to the fullest.
- I am trained in negotiating & will treat your money as if it's my own.
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch